Saturday, September 6, 2014

I've loved you even long before....

Something everyone of us facing infertility dreams, prays or hopes for...


"I think about you every day
And for you I will always pray
But then at times I stop and think
Will you be dressed in blue or pink?
You feel so far away some days
But then at times I see your face
You have your daddy’s perfect nose
Regretfully, your momma’s toes
But I have some good news for you
There is a God that’s always true
He plans beginning to the end
And knows the very moment when
Your heart will beat for the first time
And when you’ll cry your hearts last cry
And even when your heart is scared
There is a God that’s always there
He’s comforting in times of need
And grants a peace that’s like a stream
Of mercy that will never end
This God, my love, He is your friend
I cannot wait to share one day
And teach your little heart to pray
That even when all hope is lost
There stands a bloody wooden cross
Where this same God who is your friend
He bled until the very end
This God, you see, He has a plan
And although we are only man
He wants to hear our deepest cry
Our tears He always longs to dry
So I lay down at night to pray
And dream about the precious day
Of when I’ll finally get to see
You turn our family into three
And although we have yet to meet
Sometimes I hear your little feet
They run so quickly down the hall
I’ve loved you even long before"


By: Sarah Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment